Rates & Reservations
Book your Argentina Hunting Vacation Today!
The hunting season usually starts the last week of May and goes until the first week of august, depending on rain fall and water levels. We like to keep groups to 4 hunters but will take 6 (minimum of 2). Please select a leader for your hunting group to communicate with us. This will help us streamline and customize your stay properly.
$1300 USD daily rate based on double occupancy
- Your own private room. Never share a room!
- Excellently prepared breakfast, lunch, dinner meals. (Group leader will communicate with us to plan menu selection).
- Open bar (Corona, Budweiser and Quilmes (Argentina beer) severed ice cold not out of a luke warm refrigerator. Fine Argentina wines and liquors like Crown Royal, Jack Daniels and Grey Goose.
- Hunting Licenses for all hunters
- Professional english speaking guides.
- Each hunter will have FREE use of Banded Redzone Waders (size 8 to 13).
- Laundry service.
- Ground transportation to and from the regional airport with our friendly english speaking guide $165/per person each way, which includes snacks, hot coffee and cold drinks.
- Transportation to your hotel or from hotel to the regional airport $40 per person minimum 2 people.
- Benelli 12/20 gauge Ethos Shotgun rentals $70/day (one left-handed available).
- Shells $17/box.
- Gratuities for guides and house staff.
- Be sure to ask Monty about getting you and your crew set up with Authentic Cuban Cigars.
Contact Monty – Owner
Monty will personally call or email you! Use the form below or you can reach Monty Baldwin Via Whatsapp (Free and easy to use!)
at +1775-722-2001 or call his local number at 775-722-2001
Pigeon and Dove Partner
We can also connect you with Dos Plumas, the premiere dove and pigeon hunting guide service in Argentina. We can arrange all the private air transportation service to make it an easy addition to enhance your Argentina hunting experience. Just ask Monty for details. Visit south-pioneers.com for more information.